Beat The Heat - Heat Stress Signs
Heat Stress Signs
Implement Temperature Display Boards to alert employees of potentially dangerous working condition temperatures. Here are the specifications of Heat Stress Signs:
- Display will show the current temperature in green and will change to red once it reaches a temperature level specified by the user.
- Display temperature range is -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Allows the option to display either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Can be implemented in indoor or outdoor conditions. This is helpful in work environments where heat stress is a concern!
In addition to these new specifications, all heat stress signs provide the following functionalities:
- Bright LED with four-digit, 2 1/2"H numbers.
- Utilizes 110/120 VAC with an 8-ft. power cord and AC adapter
- 20" x 28" x 1" - Lightweight frame is constructed from durable, sturdy 0.040" aluminum with a protective liquid laminate
- Comes with built-in hidden rear mounting brackets