Credit Card Security
When you shop at SafetyPoster.com, our secure server encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card information.
Our industry standard encryption helps ensure that no one can access or use your personal information. More information can be found below.
Information Collection: Personally, Identifiable Information
- In the course of using the Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your ease of use of SafetyPoster.com services ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address. We use your Personal Information primarily to provide services and administer your inquiries.
- We may also collect the other information that you provide as part of registration and the administration and personalization of your user experience (such as zip code or location and individual preferences) ("Non-Identifying Information").
- We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) primarily to provide services and administer your inquiries. Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (such as combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non- identifying information (such as your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other SafetyPoster.com users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the services and to analyze and understand how the services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance, to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- We also use your Personal Information to contact you with SafetyPoster.com newsletters, marketing or promotional, emails, materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
Promotions and Surveys
From time to time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests or offers (any of these a "Promotion") via our Site or services. If you participate in a Promotion we will request certain Personal Information from you. We use the Personal Information you provide to us in these instances to administer your participation in the Promotion. Participation in a Promotion is completely voluntary, and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information.
When you use our services (such as when you visit our Site or interact with a SafetyPoster.com Service), our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or service connected to the Internet ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's, or other mobile device's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, sections of our applications that you access, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and services for technical administration and tailoring our services to our users' needs.
Cookies (not the Homer eats)
Our website (and mobile site) collects information by using 'cookies'.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services (such as credit card processing services, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of our services' features), to provide the Services on our behalf, or to assist us in analyzing how services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Companies Using Our Services
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with other parties except as outlined below:
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information:
We may share aggregated information that includes non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from our websites and marketing initiatives in a variety of ways here at SafetyPoster.com and within our SG Holdings. Information is collected via order submissions, cookies, modal input (email sign-up forms), advertising, trade shows, social websites, and more.
On our websites, automated systems analyze your visit to personally deliver relevant product features, such as customized search results and tailored advertising – content that is delivered both on-the-site during your current visit, or post-site visit via marketing automation campaigns and re-targeting efforts.
Any emails or text messages deployed by SafetyPoster.com, or our subsidiaries, may be unsubscribed from directly within the received email or text message. You may also unsubscribe by contacting SafetyPoster.com at 1-800-980-4080.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience with SafetyPoster.com
- To improve your overall SafetyPoster.com experience
- To improve our world-class customer service to you
- To send periodic emails related to products that may interest you The email address you provide with your order will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, plus any products that we feel may interest you.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each promotional email.
Third Party Advertising Partners
Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with SafetyPoster.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
CAN-SPAM Compliance We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. Learn more about CAN-SPAM here.
We are concerned with the security of your Personal Information and are committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures designed to secure Personal Information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to secure commerce transaction. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current Personal Information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on the Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to SafetyPoster.com. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited email or telephone communication.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services may contain links to other websites and online services. The fact that we link to a website, content or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites or services. These other websites or services may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites and services you use.
SafetyPoster.com Contact Information
PHONE & FAX:
Toll Free: 1-800-980-4080
Sales, Customer Service, and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
United States Address
103 Eastside Oroville Road Oroville, WA 98844
501 Main Street Penticton, B.C. V2A9A6
We will make every effort to respond to your inquiry within 30 days of its receipt.