A Lock And A Key Keep You Accident Free - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 28"
Become thoroughly acquainted with your company's lockout procedures.‚ Here are the steps to a typical lockout:
- Identify all the sources of energy and how to control these sources.‚
- Notify all affected co-workers of the planned lockout.
- Shut down the machinery using the ordinary method such as throwing a switch or hitting a stop button.
- Isolate the machinery from all sources of energy by turning off main power switches, breakers and other controls.
- Place a lock on each of these switches and controls.‚ Each lock is accompanied by a tag saying who is doing the lockout.
- A lockout is insurance against being struck by moving equipment while you are doing repairs or adjustments.‚ Use it every time -‚ even for quick jobs.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back