A Sharp Tool Is A Safer Tool! - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Keep Tools Properly Maintained
Drills, saws, planers and routers -‚ powered tools such as these get the job done.
These tools can also cause injuries -‚projecting objects into the eyes, causing electric shock and cutting fingers, to name a few. Poor maintenance of tools is one of the factors leading to injuries.
Tools need to be properly adjusted and sharpened. Here are more reminders about power tool safety:
- Read and understand the manufacturer's instructions before using a power tool.
- Inspect power tools before using them. Check the cords and electrical connections. Look for damaged insulation and other signs of wear. If the integrity of the tool is in question, replace it or have it repaired by a qualified person before using it.
- The tool must be properly grounded with an approved three-wire cord and a three-prong plug. Otherwise, it must be double-insulated.
- Never break off the third prong. If you find a plug which has been altered, have it replaced.
- Place the power switch in the "off" position before plugging in the tool.
- Disconnect the plug from the electrical outlet before making any adjustments such as changing bits or blades. Just switching it off is not enough.‚
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back