Always Know What's Behind You - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
When backing up, always know what's behind you
Many fatal accidents involving heavy equipment occur when the machine is being operated in reverse. Pedestrians are run over, other vehicles are crushed or the heavy equipment rolls over an embankment.
Special care must be taken while reversing heavy equipment or any motor vehicle. Use of a spotter and correct hand signals can help equipment move in reverse more safely.
Here are safety reminders for anyone who works around heavy equipment:
- Never hitch a ride on heavy equipment. Authorized passengers ride only if there is a seat and seat belt for them.
- Know the correct hand signals to direct equipment. The operator must take direction only from the designated signalperson, but must respond to an emergency stop signal from any worker on the ground.
- Be alert to backup alarms, but never rely on them to keep you from being struck or run over.
Both operators and bystanders should remain aware that the danger zone of heavy equipment includes the area reached by any attachment and by the load.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back