Avoid A Knife's Wrath - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 28"
Make Your Brain the Sharpest Tool in the Drawer
Most people know that knife cuts should always be made away from the body, yet many will ignore this basic safety rule.
These additional knife safety tips can help prevent potentially debilitating injuries:
- Remember your PPE! You should be wearing safety glasses (in case a blade breaks) and wire mesh gloves to protect your hands.
- Using a knife with a dull blade is not only unproductive, but also dangerous, because increased pressure is required to make the cut. The blade can slip or snap. Don't put too much pressure on any blade, sharp or dull.
- Use the right knife for the job. Using the wrong type of knife is inefficient and probably dangerous.
Knives are wonderful tools, but they are often used for tasks for which they were not designed. Not only must you use a knife properly, but you also must use the proper type of knife for a task.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back