Avoid Meltdown Water Is The Best Defence Against Heat Exhaustion - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 29"
Heat Stress Can Kill You
If you work outdoors in hot weather, or work in other hot environments, you are at risk for heat illnesses.‚ The most serious of these illnesses is heat stroke, a life-threatening condition requiring immediate medical attention.
Take these precautions to avoid heat illness:
- Take it easy. Working in a hot environment is a stress on your body, so don't overdo it. Take frequent short breaks.
- Drink plenty of water, and drink it frequently. Avoid alcoholic beverages and drinks containing caffeine which can contribute to dehydration.
- Dress in lightweight fabrics that provide ventilation. Light colors are cooler than dark colors which absorb the sun's heat.
- Know you are at particular risk for heat illness if you are overweight, in poor health, poor physical condition, have heart disease, diabetes or other medical conditions.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back