Bad Wires Start Fires! - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Bad Wires Start Fires
Electricity is a part of daily life we often take for granted. But every once in a while we get a shocking reminder that electricity can be one of the biggest hazards at home and at work.
Use the following guidelines to steer clear of electrical hazards in the home and at work:
- Never remove the third prong on a plug to make it fit in a two plug hole. The third prong provides a grounding for the electrical current and is an important safety feature.
- Don't overload circuits with too many appliances or tools. This can cause overheating and become a fire hazard.
- Never operate anything electrical in a wet or damp place, or while standing in water.
- Faulty wiring can be a problem, particularly in older buildings.
Most of us can't imagine a life without electricity. It's everywhere, but use it with care.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back