Blackout Are You Ready? - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Get Ready For A Blackout
A power blackout can happen anywhere, anytime. The key to survival and comfort is to be prepared. At home and at work, plan how you will cope with a power outage.
Here are some tips:
- Put together an emergency kit that includes flashlights and batteries and drinking water.
- Keep flashlights in your home, vehicle and your travel luggage as well. Consider placing one at your workstation to help you find your way out in an emergency blackout.
- Try to avoid the use of candles because they are the cause of many fires during power outages.
- Have a battery-operated radio available to tune in to emergency broadcasts.
- If the power goes out, check to see if it's just your facility or if your neighbors are affected too. If it's just your place, resetting a circuit breaker may be all that is needed,
- Report the outage to the power company.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back