Build Safety Into Any Project - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
When you work in construction - or when construction is taking place around your work area - you need to be alert to many hazards.
Consider these common hazards in an ordinary office renovation project:
- Tripping hazards such as electrical cables and compressed air hoses.
- Fall hazards such as floor openings.
- Falling objects from scaffolds.
- Contact with projectiles from air nailers or staplers.
How to stay safe around construction:
- Read and heed warning signs. Instructions such as Stay Out‚ and Hardhat Area‚ are meant to protect you and others.
- Use extra caution when entering an unfamiliar area - or a familiar area that has been made unfamiliar by construction in progress. Check around and overhead for hazards.
Good planning is the key to safe completion of a construction project, and any other project. Remember to make safety your blueprint.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back