Clean Up Hazards Good Housekeeping Prevents Accidents - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 29"
Clean Up Hazards Safety Posters - Good Housekeeping Prevents Accidents - P4879
What could make a sweeping change to the safety of a workplace? The answer: good housekeeping.‚
Poor housekeeping plays a role in many workplace injuries and incidents. Fires, tripping, falls and many other problems could be avoided by clearing off floor space, eliminating clutter and scheduling preventive tasks regularly.
The following checklist is a guide to safe keeping - wise housekeeping for the workplace:
- Clean floors regularly so they are dry and free of ice, oil slicks, mud, grease and trash.
- Keep traffic paths clear at all times.
- Clear hazards from exits and make sure exits are well-marked.
- Put containers in place for separating waste materials.
- Service or clean tools right after use. Store tools in their designated places.
- Maintain machinery and keep it clean if possible.
Share the responsibility for jobsite housekeeping. Do your part in keeping floors clean and you'll do your part in keeping everyone safer.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back