Determination Is No Substitute For Proper Procedure - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Handle Materials, And Yourself, With Care
Here are some examples of work practices that have potential for injury:
- Pallet unloading -‚ Removing items layer-by-layer can force workers to reach repeatedly to the back of the pallet to pull and handle cases.
- Taking shortcuts -‚ Reaching across a pallet or other obstruction with a load rather than walking around it prevents keeping the load close to the body and adds stress to the shoulders and upper back.
- Unexpected exertions -‚ Even experienced workers will encounter situations where a box weighs more than expected, falls apart, or sticks to another one.
- Skipping break periods -‚ Breaks are very important in heavy, physical work.
- Lifting technique -‚ Plan ahead, and lift only what you can handle safely.
Unless you learn and use the safest, most efficient methods to perform your tasks, you risk a lifetime of pain and discomfort.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back