Don't Lose Touch Protect Your Hands - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 28"
Make Sure Gloves Fit The Hazard
How easily could you do your job if your hands were seriously injured -‚ or worse, gone forever? Since very few of us work in a totally hands-free environment, the answer to this question ranges from very difficult to impossible.
There are numerous threats to hand safety. They include:
- Cuts or punctures
- Chemical hazards such as caustic material, solvents or cutting oils
- High-temperature burns
These are the most common kinds of protective gloves:
- Chemical Resistant: Depending on the substances they are designed to resist, these gloves may be hot-mill or aluminized for hot metal work, or made of butyl, latex, natural rubber, neoprene, nitrile-natural rubber, polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), vinyl.‚ ‚ ‚ ‚ ‚
- Cotton or Canvas: General work gloves for parts handling and routine maintenance, providing abrasion resistance.
- Leather: Mild heat resistance and good abrasion resistance.
- Metal Mesh or Cut-Resistant: Protect against cuts and abrasions. Used for glass handling, metal fabrication and food processing.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back