Feeling Stressed? Take A Break - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Fight Stress With Options
It's widely accepted that stress is a key factor in everything from heart attacks to ulcers.
People deal with stress in three ways:
- They decide how they are going to tackle the problem and then take action.
- They try to sort out their feelings by talking to trusted co-workers, friends or a counselor.
- They try to escape the stress through healthy (reading, watching a movie) or unhealthy means (getting drunk or high).
If a situation inside or outside your job has you stressed out, consider these coping mechanisms:
- Go somewhere private and take several deep breaths or a mind-clearing walk during a work break.
- Realize that you have choices. If a job is devouring you, start looking elsewhere.
- Seek out friends and have some fun with them.
- Rent a hilarious movie.
- If you feel you are sliding into a deep hole (depression), see your doctor without delay.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back