Get Back To Basics Lift Properly - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Get a Lift Out of Your Job
Safe lifting techniques are an important part of safety training for anyone. Back injuries can be painful, disabling and very costly. Learn to lift correctly to prevent back injuries which occur suddenly or develop over a period of time.
The most important point to remember when you are lifting is to protect your spine.Here are some guidelines for safer lifting:
- Size up the item before attempting to lift it.
- Wearing gloves and safety shoes is always a good idea.
- Get as close to the load as possible so you do not have to stretch or twist your body to reach it.
- Crouch down. Bend your knees, not your waist or your back.
- Stand up and lift the load by straightening your legs.
- As you carry the item, keep it close to your body.
- When setting the item down, bend your knees and not your back.
- Get help with heavy or bulky items.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back