Give Safety Equal Time Everywhere - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Safety Awareness In The Office
Office work has changed a lot over the years. Computers have replaced typewriters; voice mail has replaced the receptionist's message board; and small disk drives have replaced entire rooms full of paper files.
What hasn't changed much is the need for safety awareness in the office. Many of the same old hazards still exist, along with a number of new ones.
Here are some office safety tips:
- Eliminate tripping hazards. Do not store materials or personal items such as briefcases where someone might fall over them. Do not run electric cords across traffic lanes.
- Make sure carpeting and tiles are tacked down securely to prevent tripping.
- Spills and water tracked indoors should be mopped up promptly.
- Noisy equipment such as impact printers and copiers should be located away from workstations or have insulated sound hoods placed over them.
- The office area should be kept clean to prevent the spread of diseases and allergies.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back