Give Your Back A Break! - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 28"
Save Your Back For The Future
Back problems are painful but often preventable.‚ Staying in good physical shape is an important part of preventing back problems.
Preventing back injuries starts with general good fitness and health practices.‚
Here are some reminders:
- Keep your back strong.‚ Do regular muscle-strengthening exercises to keep your back and abdomen toned up.‚
- Use good posture.‚ Your back should be reasonably straight but relaxed and flexible.‚
- Keep your back flexible.‚ Do regular stretching and warm-up exercises before you tackle your work.‚
- Maintain a healthy weight by eating a nutritious diet.‚
- Get enough rest to give your body a chance to repair the day's damage to muscle tissues.
Relax, stretch and exercise your back muscles regularly.‚ You'll feel better, and you will help prevent back injuries.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back