Good Housekeeping Is A Straight Line To Safety - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 28"
Hazard-Free Housekeeping For Your Work Area
Jobsite housekeeping is part of your job no matter what type of work you do. Keeping your work area clean and tidy helps avoid accidents, including falls, fires, cuts and chemical exposures.
Follow these tips for safe jobsite housekeeping:
- Keep all materials and equipment in their proper storage places when they are not in use.
- Store tools safely to prevent injury. Blades should be covered. Don't leave tools where they could fall off a bench.
- Keep traffic areas such as aisles clear and free of stored materials and scrap.
- Make sure entryways and traffic lanes are dry and free of ice, water and grease.
- Do not allow obstacles such as cables and hoses to cross traffic areas. These create unnecessary tripping hazards.
The old saying about a place for everything and everything in its place‚ sums up jobsite housekeeping!
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back