Good To Go? You'll Never Know Without A Pre-Trip Checklist - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 28"
The Lowdown on Lockout Vehicles Don't Maintain Themselves: You Must
Vehicles are like relationships because it's easy to take both for granted. Ignore either for long enough and you could end up in trouble.
While you can leave most maintenance issues to your mechanic, you really need to check a few simple, yet critical items regularly, especially before setting off on long trips.
- Check the oil when the engine is cold. If it's low, add enough to bring it back to full. Don't overfill!
- Check all tire pressures and inspect tires for excessive wear, cracks or embedded nails.
- Check the coolant level. Most modern vehicles have see-through reservoirs.
- Check that all lights, including headlights, signal lights, emergency flashers, brake lights and backup lights are working. Also check the horn.
- Check the emergency brake to ensure it is gripping and holding.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back