Harness Up For Safety - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 29"
Fall Restraint Or Fall Arrest?
There are two types of fall protection equipment: fall restraint and fall arrest.
- Fall restraint equipment, such as safety belts, full-body harnesses and guardrails are used to prevent you from falling.
- Fall arrest equipment on the other hand, such as full-body harnesses connected to secure anchors by lanyards or lifelines, and safety nets, protect you after you have fallen.
Whenever you are at risk of falling, you should use a full-body harness fall arrest system.‚ Talk to your supervisor to make sure you are using the correct equipment.
A full-body harness has straps that pass over the shoulders, around the legs and across the chest.‚ At the back is a D-ring located between the shoulders which is used to hook the harness to a lanyard.‚ This way, when a worker's fall is arrested or stopped, the shock of fall arrest is distributed throughout the upper body, lessening the possibility of serious injury.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back