Hitting The Road Isn't Always A Good Thing - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 29"
The Line Separating a Thrill and a Spill is Thin on a Motorbike
A motorcycle rider is about 34 times more likely to die in a crash compared to a car driver or passenger.
And if you come off a moving motorcycle, your odds of suffering some kind of injury are greater than 96 percent. We are not citing these statistics as a means of scaring people away from riding motorcycles, but instead to point out the need to do all you can to minimize your risk for injury.
Here are some other important motorcycle safety tips:
- When riding in traffic, don't assume that other drivers will know are there, even if you have the right of way.
- Sandals, shorts and a T-shirt won't do anything to protect you if you crash.
- Signal well in advance of changing lanes or turning.
- Check your rear-view mirror for tailgaters or other potential hazards.
Being as safe as possible on a motorcycle comes down to following three rules: Be smart, be protected and be seen.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout. Printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations. Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back