If You Over Exert You'll Get Hurt - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Know Your Own Limits
Everyone has limits to physical strength and abilities, as well as mental and emotional capabilities. For example, there is a limit to how much weight‚ you can lift safely and how much stress you can take before causing yourself injury or illness. These limitations vary from time to time, depending on the situation.
Here are some other reminders about observing your own limits:
- Your capabilities change as you age. Your skills, expertise and judgment may improve but your eyesight, physical strength and flexibility may decrease.
- If you are tired, you are less capable than usual of doing your job safely.
- Fatigue is also a factor in traffic incidents. Don't drive if you are too tired to do so safely.
Over-exerting yourself and over-reaching your abilities can have disastrous results. Know your own limitations and respect them!
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations. Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back