Keep Fit To Stay Safe - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
The Fitness And Safety Connection
Whether you lift heavy items in the warehouse or sit in front of a computer screen all day, physical fitness can help you do your job better and more safely.
You need to do three types of exercise on a regular basis:
- The first kind of exercise is called aerobic‚ and it increases the capacity of your heart and lungs to deliver oxygen to the rest of your body.‚ Running, walking, biking, dancing and swimming are some of the activities which can benefit your cardiovascular system.
- Your muscles also require a regular workout to make them stronger.‚ Weight training is one example of this type of exercise.‚ Aerobic routines also have muscle-strengthening segments.‚ Pay special attention to exercises which strengthen the back and abdominal muscles to help prevent back injuries.
- You also need regular exercise to increase your flexibility.‚ Stretching exercises as you cool down from your daily run can fill the bill.‚ Yoga, karate, dance and other exercise routines can also increase your range of motion.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back