Knuckle Busters Inspect Your Hand Tools Before Each Use - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Use the Proper Tools Correctly
Using and storing tools safely can prevent many incidents. Here are some tool safety suggestions:
- Use the proper tool for the job. Many cases of bruised knuckles can be traced to using a small adjustable wrench on a big pipe, or pretending a pair of pliers is a crescent wrench.
- Keep tools in good condition. Check them before use.
- Store tools in a safe place. Don't leave them lying around when the job is finished. Weather, corrosive chemicals and impact from other objects can damage abandoned tools.
- Wear the personal protective equipment required for the job.
- Beware of electrical shock hazards when using hand tools.
Use the right tools and use them the right way. Inspect them first to make sure they are in the top condition.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back