Maintain A Safety Gap While Driving - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Gaps Save Brakes, and Lives
Most drivers have tailgated others and virtually all drivers have experienced it. Some drivers tailgate unintentionally because they are distracted by conversations or are otherwise not paying attention. They may not even know the meaning of a safe following distance.‚
Other drivers tailgate on purpose. Perhaps a driver being tailgated is sitting in the fast lane of a two-or-three-lane highway at or even below the speed limit, preventing others from passing. That's a sure recipe for attracting an enraged tailgater.
Do the Math
A safe following distance means:
- Maintaining a minimum two-second gap at city speeds and double that time at highway speeds under normal conditions.
- Doubling those gap times at a minimum on slippery roads or if visibility is reduced.
Tailgating is a major cause of collisions and fatalities. Back off and live.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back