Never Spread Or Encourage Gossip In The Workplace - Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 28"
If You Want Gossip, Stick to the Tabloids
Gossip is a big industry, with magazines and television shows devoted to rumors about celebrities. But in the workplace, gossip can cause serious misunderstandings.
If you don't want to risk causing pain to others, adopt these four anti-gossip strategies:
1. Do not engage in gossip yourself, even if the people talking are your buddies and even if the topic is interesting.
2. Don't validate harmful gossip by showing interest or responding to it.
3. Before you speak, check your facts.
4. If you have something to say about someone, say it to that person's face.
There is a fine line between passing on useful information and gossiping. Make sure you are not just showing off or using the information to manipulate others.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back