Share Your Safety Knowledge - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Safety Works For Everyone
Whether It's in the office or the industrial plant, the nursing home or the construction site, safety needs to be the first priority. And whether your job is full-time, part-time, seasonal, casual, temporary or permanent, whether you are on straight days or rotating shifts, staff or contract worker, safety must be your priority.
Your employer is responsible for providing a safe workplace, for informing you of job hazards and training you to avoid them.
Your responsibility includes learning this information and applying it to getting your job done without injury.
Make sure you understand:
- The risks associated with your job
- The safety practices, procedures and rules to prevent injury to you and others
- How to report unsafe conditions and practices
- What to do in an emergency
If you do not understand, ask your supervisor for this very necessary information.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back