Think Outside Of The Box - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
You Should Suggest Improvements
When you get a good idea at work, share it. Your suggestion could be the one improving the quality of your product, speeding up the process or preventing an injury.
How you present your suggestion makes a difference in whether it is considered. These tips may help you to get your point across:
- Talk to the right person. Your supervisor is a good place to start, and he or she may send you to expand on your idea with someone else. Your safety committee also looks for ideas to solve problems.
- Be positive. Instead of complaining about what is wrong, talk about how the problem can be solved.
- Be courteous. It's difficult to get anything useful out of an angry, rude speech.
- If your company has a suggestion box, use it. It is intended to be used, to get ideas for improvements.
Whether your suggestion is to remove a hazard or to speed up the line, it is important for you to communicate it. Your inspiration could save everyone some perspiration!
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back