Use Approved Safety Shoes - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
If the Safety Shoe Fits the Job Hazards, Wear It
Often our heads don't give our feet a lot of thought, until something happens that makes it difficult, if not impossible, to walk.
Is it any wonder that unless wearing safety shoes is a requirement on the job, many of us would prefer to show up for work in running shoes?
Other types of safety footwear include:
- Footwear made of non-conducting materials to prevent electrical shock.
- Anti-slip footwear designed to help workers walk on slippery surfaces, including icy docks or wet floors.
- Disposable shoe covers that prevent contamination in hospital operating rooms and other medical settings.
- Footwear that protect the feet against cold or excessive heat.
- Footwear that protects the feet against contact with acids, molten metal or corrosive chemicals.
- Anti-static footwear that dissipates static electricity in areas containing sensitive electronic equipment.
- Waterproof footwear designed to keep the feet dry.
- Metatarsal guards that protect the upper foot, as well as the toes, from injury.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back