When Reaching For New Heights Two Rungs Don't Make It Right - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Watch Those Falls
Falls are the second leading cause of injuries in the workplace, topped only by automobile crashes.
Any kind of fall can be serious, even fatal.‚
Here are some reminders about preventing falls:
- Keep walkways clear of clutter.
- Promptly mop up any spills.‚ If you can't clean it up, barricade the area and report the problem to the appropriate person immediately.
- Watch where you are going and try to anticipate any fall hazards.‚ If carrying an object, make sure you can see over it.
- Wear well-fitting footwear, fastened snugly.
- Work in adequate lighting.
- If you work around scaffolds, learn all the safety precautions.
- Take particular care around dangerous areas such as loading docks.
Fall injuries range from minor scrapes and bruises to fractures and traumatic brain injuries.‚ Work carefully so you can stay on your feet.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back