Work Safely Someone Else's Life Depends On Yours - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Work Safely in ICU
Intensive care units may be designed without walls between patient spaces. This may allow employees to be unknowingly exposed to aerosolized chemicals and x-ray radiation that escape from neighboring areas.
To prevent exposure:
- All rooms should have adequate ventilation to remove contaminants.
- If air recirculation is required, adequate filtering should be installed.
- Staff in adjoining patient spaces may need to be warned and removed if procedures such as x-rays are occurring.
- Spills should be safely cleaned up, and obstructions should be removed from walkways.
Work in the intensive care unit can be stressful and hazardous to worker health and safety. Safety awareness and training are two good methods for preventing injury and illness.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back