You Can Beat Early Morning Fatigue - Safety Poster
- Size: 17x22
Early Morning Fatigue
For some workers, early mornings are the best time of the day. Others struggle to get up to speed as they begin an early shift.
Being tired is a serious problem for shiftworkers, affecting health and contributing to accidents and injuries. Fatigue is inevitable, but it can be reduced and managed to a certain degree.
Getting enough sleep is vital in the fight against fatigue. Here are strategies to try:
- Aim for about eight hours of sleep in every 24.
- Try to maintain the same sleep schedule when you are working and when you are off.
- Get regular exercise, but do not do heavy exercise close to bedtime because a workout tends to make you wide-awake and energetic.
- Eat a regular diet of nutritious food to maintain your overall health and energy level. Don't go to bed hungry.
Ask your fellow workers how they cope with early morning shifts. Give good suggestions a try, and find out what works for you. You could turn into a morning person yet.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back