Winter Walking - Safey Poster
- Size: 17x22
Winter Walking: Get a Grip
You are at substantial risk for falling in winter conditions, whether you are walking to the bus stop or walking as part of your job. If you must work above ground in slippery conditions, a fall can easily become fatal.
Here are some tips for reducing the risk of falling on slippery surfaces:
- Listen to the day's weather forecast and dress accordingly. If it's going to snow in the afternoon, don't wear smooth-soled dress shoes to work.
- Make your steps (strides) small on snow and ice.
- Never run on slippery surfaces. Walk slowly and keep both your hands out to stay balanced.
- Always use handrails.
- If conditions are slippery, don't attempt to carry heavy objects before clearing snow and sanding surfaces, such as stairways.
- Along with choosing footwear that has an appropriate tread, it's also possible to purchase slip-on traction aids that use spikes, cleats or snow chains to provide extra grip on slippery surfaces.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Large, full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back