Mobile Equipment Hazards Come From All Directions - Simpsons Safety Poster
- Standard Size: 17" x 22"
- Jumbo Size: 22" x 28"
Be Wary In The Warehouse
Falling materials, forklift accidents, chemical explosions, fires , lots of things can go wrong in a warehouse workplace.‚
Learning about the hazards and how to avoid them will result in a safer work environment for you and your co-workers.
Remember these safety guidelines in warehouses and all storage areas
- Keep aisles and traffic areas free of obstacles which can cause tripping accidents.
- Barricade and report any spills on the floor so they can be cleaned up before someone slips and falls.
- Good lighting is required for warehouse safety.‚ Report burned out light fixtures so they can be replaced.
- Personal Protective Equipment will be required in many circumstances.‚ Hardhats, leather gloves, safety-toed footwear and safety eyewear will be needed for many warehouse jobs.
- Operate a forklift only if you have the training and authorization to do so.‚
Keep your warehouse work area safe by reporting hazards and following safe work practices at all times.
Workplace Safety Posters:
This top quality workplace safety poster features professional design and layout, is printed on a high quality photo paper and is proven to be very effective for delivering safety messages in various workplace environments and locations.‚ Posters like this one play an integral part in creating a safe workplace environment through delivery of "inescapable" messaging.
This workplace safety poster has been developed to communicate safe work habits and features:
- Professional design and editing
- High-quality printing and finishing options
- Full color format
- Fast, convenient shipping from our North American distribution centers
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back